Friday, April 26, 2013

What if a blog was Reborn?

What if today was the tomorrow I was worried about yesterday?..... What if I up keep a blog, just for me?...... What if I don't care anymore?..... What if they get mad at me for posting that?...... What if I don't hide anymore?..... What if I become happier?........ What if they find out?...... What if I don't censor myself on my own site?....... What if someone finds out who I actually am?........ What if my name is attached to what I post online?...... What if someone finds out how much i make?..... What if, what if, what if i start a blog and say fuck it I'm doing and posting the shit that makes me happy!!!?

These questions have ever since flowed through my head over  the past years since I first posted here, but I have finally reached a point of realization (Not to mention a higher maturity level) while working for Labor Ready (a nation-wide temp agency) that it really doesn't matter. Most people don't care if your happy or sad. For the most part we only like to be surrounded by people who are successful and think the way we do. :)

Am I the most successful person? hell no; Am I as happy as I can be right now? no, neither is anyone else; Am I doing what I love? Yes; Do I like hustling for work and meeting peoples? More then ever; Do I look forward to the unknown or next thing? Fuck yeah I do, got a problem with it..... Cool story bro contact the complaints department below ;) Am I mostly depressed or negative? Nope, %90 of the time I'm optimistic and happy as a clam; Am I one to worry? I can and use to be, but now that I have seen what hiding can do to a person, I have to stand up and be who I love to Be :DDD

In other words I politely say GTFO if you don't like what or How I post, GTFO if all you want to do is complain about what I post and GTFO if you're having fun while reading my blog :P ...... Wait Forgot the for warning, I have a sarcastic sense of humor, and didn't mean that last point. I hope you catch on after time.

This blog is about the raw unedited or non-prefabricated me (That I sometimes have to lean on and use with people) and for me! *Chubby smiley face* I'm hoping to start off by posting what jobs I do everyday and during my off hours what is on my mind.

My six set out goals with this blog are to:
1) Inspire others to travel
2) Keep family and friends in the loop :O
3) Share and log the companies and places I work at along with the jobs I perform
4) Post when I feel like it, and not be set on a timeline
5) Post on the go with my smart phone (Samsung Galaxy Sll)
6) Motivate myself to do more fun awesome things!

By all means, grab your munchies,kick back, open something to drink and read on my friend! But yo, if dig the shit I post by all means Comment or let me know some way, every notification puts a smile to my face.

Peace dudes!! -Nomad out

No comments:

Post a Comment