Thursday, June 6, 2013

The Day Life Hit Me

(Photo Location: Port Washington, WI)
(Photo Credit goes to: A friend of mine)
..........And Bammmm, that's the day it hit me....
The day that now stands for it all
The day I realized it was the beginning to the end
The day I had to decided what I was doing in life
The day when time slowed way down
The day that I was free
The day I was the happiest
The day my world was at peace
The day I gained a loyal friend, a better friend then I ever thought would be
The day....... I will never forget..... The friend I will always remember...... and the time that came with a sign.......A sign for a hug and goodbye. (Cody Stugelmayer 6.6.13 15:18)

 

Good luck my Friend, good luck. We have said our hellos, are goodbyes, I have gotten off the things I needed from Facebook and I'm glad we even got the chance to look back for a laugh and reminisce but sometime people just grow a part, and I know that. In time enough you will block me on Facebook and become a nameless man, as you need the power to grow, the power to control, The power to become your own self. From the bottom of my heart I will keep happy thoughts and wish you the best. For Peace of mind I will always keep your name unknown to those who never knew. If you ever would like to talk again you know what to do or where to find me. Goodbye my Friend, Goodbye

-Take care and Good luck lad :) -The Adventurous Namad

No comments:

Post a Comment